Solar modules come with a manufacturer’s warranty for a lifecycle of 25 years. Depending on the quality and installation, systems will last 30 + years.
Articles in this section
- What are the maintenance and service costs for solar?
- How does solar perform in high wind areas?
- Is it true that solar panels produce more on winter days? Why?
- Should I remove snow from my solar panels?`
- What is net-metering and does Alaska have it?
- How well does solar perform in Alaska?
- What is the solar tax credit?
- How long do solar systems last?
- What is the maintenance required for solar panels?
- How does solar energy work?