Solar typically has the least maintenance and service costs of any type of energy generation. If designed, engineered, and built correctly, a solar installation should be maintenance-free for the majority of its lifespan. In addition, we use all-metal hardware for cable management to ensure that no areas of the installation provide weak points for failures in the field.
Articles in this section
- What are the maintenance and service costs for solar?
- How does solar perform in high wind areas?
- Is it true that solar panels produce more on winter days? Why?
- Should I remove snow from my solar panels?`
- What is net-metering and does Alaska have it?
- How well does solar perform in Alaska?
- What is the solar tax credit?
- How long do solar systems last?
- What is the maintenance required for solar panels?
- How does solar energy work?